- We provide a secure, happy, safe, caring and stimulating environment.
- We foster high standards and expectations of teaching, learning and behaviour by providing a broad, balanced and enriched curriculum.
- We encourage feelings of self-worth, self-expression, confidence and independence yet value teamwork and co-operation.
- We provide an awareness of, and respect for, the rich diversity of cultures in present day society in this country and the wider world.
- We develop lively, enquiring minds and independent learning via curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- We develop creativity and imagination through art, drama, music and sport so that children may enjoy life to the full.
- We develop a high standard of skills in the core and foundation subjects and enable children to achieve their potential academically
- We ensure that children develop confidence, competence and fluency in speaking and listening, reading and writing.
- We encourage children to respect the world around them and so develop a caring and responsible attitude to the environment.
- We teach children moral values such as honesty, courtesy, self-discipline, good manners and consideration for others.
- We work in partnership with parents.
Learn to Live, Live to Learn
Our vision is to create an inclusive school community where children are provided with opportunities to reach their full potential and be proud of their achievements.
Our Core Values are: