Learning Support Assistant Vacancy – Stoke Gabriel Primary School
Part Time (0.6) 3 days per week to incl mealtime duty
The Link Academy Trust is seeking to appoint an experienced and inspirational Learning Support Assistant to join our friendly and dedicated team, based at Stoke Gabriel Primary School. If you would like to work in a thriving village school and are able to meet the challenges of supporting our youngest children in a mixed aged class, then we would love to hear from you.
The post will be (0.6) 3 days per week.
– Have previous experience of working in a school, preferably in an early years setting.
– Be able to work as part of a team to ensure the delivery of high quality learning.
– Have excellent literacy and numeracy skills.
– Be flexible enough to work across the entire primary age range if required.
– Be willing to attend training, some of which may be after school.
– Be part of the team responsible for lunchtime supervision.
We can offer:
The opportunity to work in a thriving village primary school that is part of a Multi-Academy Trust.
Enthusiastic children who are eager to learn, a fantastic team of motivated and friendly staff with regular opportunities for professional development and training
Visits to the school are encouraged. Please contact the school office on 01803 782469 to arrange a convenient time.
Application forms are available to download via the link below and should be returned for the attention of the Head of School, Mr Matthew Medd to email@example.com
Closing date: 22nd September 2017
Interviews: Week commencing 25th September 2017